Functions and activities of Corporate Secretary are as follows:
- Assisting the President Director in increasing the effectiveness of the President Director, the Board of Directors, and the Board of Commissioners, in order to support business strategy and the Company by facilitating and maintaining the relationships among the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners, the Shareholders, as well as between the Board of Directors and the executive management;
- Managing information, schedule, and compliance with rules; and
- Interpreting and implementing any regulations on procedures to be followed by the Company and keeping the records of the Company’s activities.
Responsibility of Corporate Secretary
Duties and responsibilities of Corporate Secretary are as follows:
- Acting as a liaison and maintaining effective relationships of the Company with the authorities, Indonesia Stock Exchange, investors, analysts, press, and the public
- Keeping up with all regulations related to the capital market and Indonesia Stock Exchange, especially the applicable laws and regulations, as well as taking proper action and providing advices and inputs to the Board of Directors to ensure the Company’s compliance with the Laws on Limited Liability Company, Capital Market and Indonesia Stock Exchange regulations, and other laws and regulations;
- Supporting secretarial job to assist the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors in carrying out their duties by coordinating meetings of the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors, coordinating the GMS, as well as providing the relevant agenda;
- Coordinating and following-up the task performance of the committees supervised by the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors together with the members of the Boards and the senior management, including organizing, preparing, and keeping the minutes of meeting.
- Preparing and managing, including keeping the records as well as updating the special register of shares owned by members of the Board of Commissioners, the Board of Directors, and their families;
- Coordinating the preparation of the Company’s annual report
- Managing, monitoring, and updating the Company’s website
- Being responsible for maintaining good and effective communication to the public.