Indonesian citizen, born in 1976. Mukson Arif Rosyidi obtained his Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) in 1999 and Masters of Management major in Strategic Business Management from Prasetya Mulya Business School in 2010.
He served as Corporate Secretary since December 18, 2013, after developing his career for almost eleven years in the Bakrie Group for several industries such as manufacturing of pipes, components, fabrication & construction, and materials building.
His career began in early 2000 as a Management Trainee at PT Bakrie & Brothers Tbk. He also has experiences in several subsidiaries such as PT Bakrie Pipe Industries, PT Seamless Pipe Indonesia, PT Bakrie Tosanjaya, PT Bakrie Corrugated Metal Industries, PT Ratelindo and PT South East Asia Pipe Industries. In 2001, he was placed as Sales & Commercial Engineer at PT Seamless Pipe Indonesia Jaya until 2002. Furthermore, in September 2002 to 2008, he worked at PT Bakrie & Brothers Tbk with his last position as Operation Manager. From 2009 to 2010, he worked at PT Bakrie Metal Industries with his last position as Senior Manager Business Development and worked at PT Bakrie Tosanjaya as Chief Business Development Officer in early 2011. Mukson then appointed as Head of Business Development Division at PT Darma Henwa Tbk in 2012-2014.
Corporate Secretary Training and Development
In 2018, company pursued training programs and competency development of the Corporate Secretary as follows:
- OJK Seminar Seminar Number 7 / POJK.04 / 2018 concerning Submission of Reports through Electronic Systems of Issuers or Public Companies, January 10, 2018, by OJK and the Indonesian Corporate Secretary Association (ICSA).
- Maximum Presentation Skill Training, 30 January - 1 February 2018.
- Smart Public Speaking, March 16-17 2018.
- Mining Economic Course, 27 - 29 March 2018.
- Training & Directorship Certification, Fundamental Level, 12-13 September 2018.