To support the implementation of good corporate governance (GCG), the Company issued an Integrity Pact in 2017. The Integrity Pact, which was signed by the Board of Commissioners, Board of Directors, and the Company’s management, set forth commitments to comply with applicable laws and regulations, not to carry out corruption, collusion, nepotism, and accept bribes, nor abuse power for personal, family or group interests.
The commitments set out in the Integrity Pact include the following matters:
- Will implement duties and obligations clearly and professionally in accordance with GCG principles by carrying out duties and responsibilities maximally to provide the best results to the Company.
- Never and will never make decision and/or give command that is aimed to exploit the Company, both directly and indirectly, for personal, family, and/or certain groups gain.
- Will not conduct Corruption, Collusion, and Nepotism practices, bribery, gratification nor receive any gift in connection with his/her position.
- Does not hold position in other business entities or companies that may cause conflict of interest, both directly and indirectly, to the Company.
- Willing to implement the Corporate Governance Policy, Business Ethics and Code of Conduct to achieve Good Corporate Governance, including the implementation of Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment System.
- Encourage all personnel of Darma Henwa to implement the Integrity Pact consistently and responsibly.
- Encourage all business partners that are directly/indirectly related to PT Darma Henwa Tbk to participate in supporting the implementation of Integrity Pact.
- Comply with the prevailing laws and regulations related to his/her responsibilities and authorities.
- Willing to be imposed to sanction if he/she violates the Integrity Pact in accordance with Company Regulations and the prevailing laws and regulations.